Indirect evaporative cooling systems are a step closer to air conditioning technology. Its working principle is based on a plate type heat exchanger and they do not use refrigerants as cooling media.
This is the reason they reduce carbon footprint, supply fresh and cool air and also save a considerable amount of energy consumption.
What Is Indirect Evaporative Cooling?
When it comes to Indirect Evaporative cooling, it is more sort of air conditioning. Yes, the way it works and delivers cooling is very much close to air conditioning. But, when it comes to refrigerant based air conditioning, it follows the mechanism of higher Capex and opex. This is not the way the indirect evaporative cooling system works.
When it comes to indirect evaporative cooling solutions, it will be able to deliver the required level of comfort and cooling especially during the time of the rainy season. The respective system is very much energy efficient and will ensure that you get the best service as well. It is also not causing any harm to the environment as well.
The two stage cooling solutions makes this product quite an invention because it paves the way for a refreshing cooling technology that helps you breathe fresh air.
What Are Its Features?
- The IDE cooling systems will not be adding any kind of moisture in the stage1. This is the reason why it will work better during the time of the rainy season.
- Another amazing part about IDEC Technology is that it helps you with 5 Degree Centigrade more Cooling and that too with around 60% less moisture when compared to direct evaporative cooling systems.
- When it comes to Indirect evaporative cooling, it will be needing 30 to 40% less air when compared to DEC.
- With the help of this system, you will surely get attributes of fresh air that eventually boost productivity as well.
- Lastly, it will help save energy as well. It requires 40 to 60 percent lower energy consumption when compared to conventional air conditioning systems
So, these are the attributes that show how amazing Indirect evaporative cooling systems are and how it can help you save money and time. Evapoler is here to help you with these systems. Get connected now!